If you’re searching for the best soundbars for VIZIO TVs, then you’re in luck. I’ve done some hands on testing in my home theater that will help you decide which soundbar is the best based on a number of different factors (price, compatibility, quality, and more)
Important: Soundbar combinations come in variety of types – You’ll need to understand which speaker setup works best for your VIZIO TV:
|# of speakers
|2 speakers & a subwoofer
|VIZIO V-Series 2.1
|High ($400 -$2k+)
|VIZIO V series 5.1, VIZIO M-Series Elevate
|Very High ($700+)
Typically, the more speakers = more full, immersive sound
Before buying, you’ll also need to know whether you want a smart soundbar that connects wirelessly or a wired soundbar.
If you have a larger TV or Room: For those on a budget, vizio soundbars have the best price for the quality for larger rooms & 55-inch, 65,-inch, and 70-inch tvs (skip to section)
This really depends on if you want a rear or not. A 5.1 channel will sound noticeably better
In this post i’ll discuss and review the best soundbars for VIZIO TVs, their pros and cons, and everything you need to know before you install one. I’ll also cover how to install these speakers for the ideal audio set up for your home theater.
- At a glance – Top Picks
- Do I have to use a VIZIO brand soundbar for my Vizio TV?
- 14 Best Soundbars for VIZIO TVs
- 1. VIZIO V series 5.1: Best under $200
- 2. VIZIO 2.0 -Best Budget Pick
- 3. BOSE 900: Best smart Soundbar for VIZIO with Dolby atmos
- 4. Vizio V-Series 2.1 – Best 2.1 Soundbar for VIZIO TVs
- 5. VIZIO Elevate: Most premium VIZIO Soundbar (with a subwoofer)
- 6. Sonos Beam – Sound bar with Alexa voice assistant
- 7. VIZIO M-Series 5.1.2 Immersive: Best wireless
- 8. BOSE Solo 5 Best Smart Soundbar without a subwoofer
- 9. Samsung HW – Best soundbar from samsung
- 10. Polk Audio – Best Ultra Slim soundbar with dolby atmos
- 11. Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro – Strongest BASS with Dolby atmos
- 12. Samsung Q-Series 3.1 – The Perfect Mid-Range Marvel
- 13. Sony HT-S350 Soundbar – The All-Rounder for Every Home
- 14. Yamaha ATS-2090 – The Smart Soundbar for the Modern Home
- What sound bars are the best based on Size of TV?
- How do I connect a Soundbar to my Vizio TV?
- What Soundbars are compatible with Vizio TVs?
- Should I get a subwoofer for my Soundbar for a VIZIO TV?
- How we rated and chose our top picks
At a glance – Top Picks
Below are our top picks for the best soundbars for VIZIO TVs:
- VIZIO V series 5.1: Best under $200
- VIZIO 2.0 -Best Budget Pick
- BOSE 900: Best smart Soundbar for VIZIO with Dolby atmos
- Vizio V-Series 2.1 – Best 2.1 Soundbar for VIZIO TVs
- VIZIO Elevate: Most premium VIZIO Soundbar (with a subwoofer)
- Sonos Beam – Sound bar with Alexa voice assistant
- VIZIO M-Series 5.1.2 Immersive: Best wireless
- BOSE Solo 5 Best Smart Soundbar without a subwoofer
- Samsung HW – Best soundbar from samsung
- Polk Audio – Best Ultra Slim soundbar
- Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro – Strongest BASS
- Samsung Q-Series 3.1 – The Perfect Mid-Range Marvel
- Sony HT-S350 Soundbar – The All-Rounder for Every Home
- Yamaha ATS-2090 – The Smart Soundbar for the Modern Home
Do I have to use a VIZIO brand soundbar for my Vizio TV?
No, You don’t have to use a VIZIO brand soundbar in order to connect to a VIZIO TV as long as your sound bar connects through any of the available connections such as HDMI, HDMI ARC, Bluetooth, AUX or RCA and your TV has one of these connections.
Any soundbar that is compatible with the previous connections can be used regardless of brand.
However, smart soundbars from the same brand like VIZIO are made with additional features and compatibility tailored for their brand specifically which can reduce unexpected problems regarding compatibility between the two.
Generally speaking though, most non-VIZIO brand soundbars should still provide a smooth setup experience and should work just fine when connecting it to a VIZIO TV.
Why a 2.1 soundbar is the “sweet spot” for those on a budget
A 2.1 soundbar works well for those on a budget because you still get the bass & sub bass from a subwoofer, but you don’t need a complicated set up.
When it comes to virtual surround sound, almost any stereo speaker can be used if the source supports the tech involved. I personally used the VIZIO V series 2.1 for years without any issues.
- 2.1 soundbars offer an amount of surround sound most casual users could consider “good enough”
- This advanced sound is created with such few speakers due to illusionary effects from the soundbar, subwoofer & software combo.
- You’ll also have less clutter in your home theater or living room.
Many 2.1 soundbars come with built in Bluetooth so that you can easily stream music from your other electronics devices without the need for additional cables or cords.
What different types of Vizio Soundbars are there?
There are both wired & wireless soundbars, which may depend on the VIZIO TV you have.
When making your selection, you’ll need to choose between models with subwoofers, 2.1 speaker sets or 5.1 audio systems.
It is also important to know whether you want a wireless or a wired soundbar.
- 2.0 Soundbar: A 2.0 soundbar consists of two speakers and is designed to provide stereo sound for a TV or other audio device.
- 2.1 Soundbar: A 2.1 soundbar is similar to a 2.0 model, but it also includes a subwoofer for added bass response and depth in the audio output.
- 5.1 Soundbar: A 5.1 soundbar consists of five speakers and one subwoofer, providing surround sound capabilities for an immersive listening experience with new movies and music alike.
- Wireless Soundbars: Wireless soundbars are connected to your TV or other audio device via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, allowing you to stream audio from your device without having to connect any cables or wires between them.
- Wired Soundbars: Wired soundbars are connected directly to your TV or other audio device using cables such as HDMI, RCA, optical, etc., allowing you to enjoy high-quality audio without any wireless interference or latency issues that can occur with wireless connections.
Related: 7 Best Minimalist Alarms Clocks
14 Best Soundbars for VIZIO TVs
In this list below, the top soundbars for VIZIO TVs chosen are our top picks, but covered in further detail based on our hands-on testing.
These have the recommended sound levels, compatibility, connections and more, which work with VIZIO TVs as well as many others.
1. VIZIO V series 5.1: Best under $200
VIZIO V Series 5.1 is the perfect way to take your home entertainment experience to the next level.
This soundbar provides immersive audio with its Dolby Audio 5.1 system and optimized sound for 4K HDR content, giving you a powerful, cinematic surround sound experience.
It also comes with a 96 dB sound pressure level and 50Hz-20kHz frequency range that delivers crisp and accurate sound quality.
Note: Don’t want to go with a VIZIO? Denon makes a home theater soundbar that is wireless and has virtual surround sound.
The V series 5.1 also has a wireless subwoofer that adds depth you can really feel, especially for the price point.
Plus, the convenient voice control feature allows you to use your voice to control compatible Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri devices.
This high-end soundbar is sure to bring you the best in audio quality and overall performance at an unbeatable price.
What I liked:
Dolby Audio 5.1 for premium sound quality & Optimized for 4K HDR content
- The setup felt extremely easy, almost seamless.
- No wires, minimalist feel
- Has a”Tru Vol” option effect, making audio loud and crisp.
- Supports Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri for voice control
- Wireless Subwoofer for deep bass tones
- The price is unbeatable for the value
- Side panel control buttons allow you to easily adjust treble/bass within each mode
- Had to provide my own screws for the wall mounted speakers
- No dolby atmos
- Wired system
- Less control over a home theater setup
- More expensive options, such as the Vizio elevate provided more immersive audio
2. VIZIO 2.0 -Best Budget Pick
VIZIO 2.0 Soundbar is truly the perfect choice for those looking to upgrade their home entertainment system while still staying within budget of a few hundred dollars.
What makes it different compared to several other competitors I’ve tested… Simple, no subwoofer included satisfies those who want the best value for price.
Those who aren’t ready to spend on $2,000+ Soundbar like the Sennheiser ambeo, will appreciate the Vizio 2.0. soundbar.
If you’re okay with not have the deep bass from a subwoofer in your living room or home theater, then the Vizio 2.0 is for you. Keep in mind: For a few extra bucks the 2.1 V-series includes a subwoofer.
This audio device provides a 2.0 sound system featuring audio quality is powerful enough to bring movies, shows on Hulu or Netlfix, and music from your VIZIO apps to life.
An impressive 91dB SPL output creates a rich and powerful soundscape while its compact design offers minimalist aesthetics that fit effortlessly into any home theater layout.
It’s compact design works very well in small rooms, so if you’re in a city or apartment building, you’re neighbors and those above and below you won’t regret that you didn’t buy a soundbar that comes with a bass.
What I liked:
- The audio of this 2.0 soundbar was able to bring sound to my Netflix movies that felt immersive.
- Compact design with minimalist aesthetics
- A total SPL output of 91dB provides a rich and clear sound.
- Start listening in minutes after easy setup
- Value unmatched; comparable performance for a fraction of the price
- 2.0 Channel configurations delivers pleasingly deep bass response ideal for movies and gaming
What I didn’t like:
- Set up was not as easy as the V series 5.1 (small, repeated errors with the bluetooth button)
- Audio wasn’t nearly as immersive as a 5.1 or 2.1 channel system.
- Volume controls could had been more intuitive and some settings felt “clunky” to use (ex. auto off feature)
3. BOSE 900: Best smart Soundbar for VIZIO with Dolby atmos
The Bose 900 is one of the best soundbars for Vizio TVs, and smart TVs in general. It has a sleek design and can be easily connected to your TV with the single connect button. It’s wireless and connects to WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplay 2, and even Spotify.
Most important: The Bose 900 also offers advanced features such as Dolby Atmos surround sound technology, which provides an unbelievably immersive listening experience.
The built-in microphone allows you to use Alexa voice assistant for hands-free control of your soundbar (my favorite feature)
The soundbar also has a powerful bass that will fill any room with rich audio. Overall, the Bose 900 is an excellent choice for those looking for a high-quality soundbar that is compatible with their Vizio TV.
What I Liked:
- Sleek design and easy setup
- Uses Alexa voice assistant
- Wireless and connects with Wi-Fi, bluetooth, airplay 2 and spotify
- Single connect button for ease of use
- Built in microphone for better audio capture
- No subwoofer included
- Not a VIZIO product, but compatibility was still fine
4. Vizio V-Series 2.1 – Best 2.1 Soundbar for VIZIO TVs
The Vizio V series 2.1 channel soundbar is a great option for those looking to upgrade their home theater setup without breaking the bank. It’s easy to install and provides a great audio experience with its two speakers and subwoofer.
The bass of the subwoofer adds a significant amount of depth to your viewing experience, making it feel like you’re in the movie or show itself.
Plus, it’s less expensive than a 5.1 system and less complicated, so you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows without having to worry about complex wiring or setup.
What we liked:
- Cost effective compared to a 5.1 channel setup, yet still provides quality audio
- Easy setup, no complicated planning or mounting is required
- Theres 24-inch, 30-inch and 36-inch soundbar options for those how have larger TVs in larger rooms (ex. 55 inch 65 inch 70- inch Vizio TVs and higher)
What we didn’t like:
- A 2.1 channel soundbar does not provide the same level of immersive audio experience as a 5.1 or 7.1 channel system
- No Dolby Atmos
- Lacks the rear speakers that are necessary for a truly surround sound experience
Related: Want to know how good is the Pro model of the Roku stream bar? Our in-depth review should give you some clarity.
5. VIZIO Elevate: Most premium VIZIO Soundbar (with a subwoofer)
the sound bar and rear speakers sound terrific and the Atmos effect is really cool
The VIZIO Elevate soundbar is a unique product in the industry of home audio as it offers a 5.1.2 channel setup with advanced capabilities such as Adaptive Height Speakers, Alexa Compatibility and Immersive Sound technology (Dolby Atmos).
This is something that few other soundbars in the market are able to offer, making the VIZIO Elevate stand out from its competition.
Compared to other soundbars, the VIZIO Elevate has an additional two speakers for surround sound which helps create a more immersive experience for listeners compared to a traditional 2.1 setup.
Alexa integration which allows you to easily control your music using voice commands just like any other Alexa-compatible device you may own.
However, what sets this product apart from its competitors is its price tag – while most high-end products come at an hefty cost, the VIZIO Elevate soundbar is quite pricey due to its advanced features and versatile design and should be given serious consideration when looking for a luxury sound system for your home.
What I liked:
- Has Dolby atmos
- Adaptive Height Speakers
- Has Alexa Voice assistant capabilities
- It was easy to use, setup and control out of the box
- The audio of the rear speakers works well and the Atmos effect is truly remarkable.
- One downside to the VIZIOs Elevate product is that it often comes with complicated setup
- Another issue raised concerns about its steep price tag as it may be too pricey for some consumers despite it boasting excellent performance compared to budget version.
6. Sonos Beam – Sound bar with Alexa voice assistant
The Sonos Beam is a more expensive soundbar product than other soundbars on the market because it offers advanced features that many other models lack.
The Beam is built with 3D surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology, voice control for various apps such as Spotify, effortless setup with only two cables, and the capability to stream, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks over Wi-Fi when the TV is off.
Compared to other soundbars without a subwoofer systems, the Beam has Dolby Atmos and voice contrrol integration capabilities.
The Sonos beam, like most soundbars, can play most audio types from your VIZIO TV. For example, even if you jailbreak your Roku and play local media – it will work, but you may not get the premium sound you get from official streams.
Although having these features makes the Sonos Beam an attractive choice for consumers who want their audio setup to include some modern tech features, it lacks the type of immersive sound setup that 5.1 soundbars can provide.
This means that while it can create a good overall audio experience that’s better than average 2.1 or 3.1 systems without Dolby Atmos or voice controls, they won’t be able to emulate the full cinema-like experience of more sophisticated 5.1 setups.
What I liked:
- Vibrant Bass
- Dolby Atmos
- Has voice control for different apps
- Easy setup
- A bit expensive compared to other single soundbar systems
- It doesn’t have a subwoofer
- Not has powerful as a 5.1 setup
7. VIZIO M-Series 5.1.2 Immersive: Best wireless
The only downside is the price point and the fact you have to understand the set up of a 5.1.2 system.
The Vizio VM series 5.1 is a great product for home theater fanatics who are looking to bring their entertainment experience to the next level.
One of the main advantages of this 5.1 setup is that it delivers two features home theater enthusiasts strives for: 1. Dolby Atmos and 2. DTS:X surround sound capabilities, allowing viewers to be immersed in an enveloping audio experiences.
This product also offers some advantages over other soundbars or 2.1 systems due to its 5.1 setup and allows for more versatile placement options in small spaces since each speaker can be placed independently for optimal audio quality.
- This system also includes a wireless subwoofer and Bluetooth connectivity, making it easier to set up and allowing you to stream music wirelessly from compatible devices.
- This system has a 103dB sound pressure level, enabling high-definition audio with a 20kHz frequency range.
- Straight forward setup and syncs easily with VIZIO TVs
- Price point – at approximately $550 USD but this price varies and could be too expensive for some people’s budget.
- Must be able to properly configure a 5.1 surround sound system as installation may be complicated if you don’t have any prior experience setting up such systems
Despite these limitations, overall this product provides excellent value when considering the features and expansive sound quality it has on offer.
8. BOSE Solo 5 Best Smart Soundbar without a subwoofer
The Bose Solo 5 is a great choice for those looking for a simple, yet powerful soundbar to enhance their VIZIO TV. It offers superior sound quality compared to the TV alone, and its small size makes it perfect for bedroom TVs.
The soundbar is also equipped with a universal remote that can control your TV as well as the soundbar itself.
Note: It has multiple connectivity options including Coaxial, Optical audio input, and Bluetooth connectivity. This allows you to easily stream music from compatible devices – which covers most VIZIO TVs.
The Bose Solo 5 is very easy to set up and use, making it an ideal choice for those who don’t want to spend time configuring complicated systems.
What I liked:
- Lack of powered subwoofer for deep bass response
- More expensive than other models
- Very easy setup and use
- Universal remote for easy control
- Compatible with most VIZIO TVs
- Superior Sound quality compared to TV alone
9. Samsung HW – Best soundbar from samsung
Vizio’s VM series 5.1 is an excellent soundbar option for those who are looking for a good-quality sound system without spending a lot of money but also wanting to maintain great sound from their setup.
Unfortunately, it does not feature Dolby Atmos or DTS:X, so the sound quality won’t be quite as immersive as more expensive competitors on this list, but for its price point, you can still enjoy a clear and balanced listening experience.
It has multiple connectivity options such as Bluetooth, RCA and optical inputs, plus includes a universal remote control which makes it easier to adjust settings on the fly. Plus, it can connect easily to your TV’s remote so you don’t have to hassle with multiple controllers.
The biggest issue with this unit is that it does not include any voice control capabilities and certainly does not have the more advanced sound technologies like Bose 5 Smart Soundbar or Vizio M-series models do.
This means that while this product may still deliver good sound quality within its price range, if you’re after features such as object-based surround sound audio or hands-free experience with voice commands then this might not be the best option for you.
What I liked:
- Low price point
- Easy set up – Has a wide range of connectivity options, auxiliary, coaxial, optical, and bluetooth.
- Comes with a universal control, which many soundbars don’t
- Does not have voice control
- Does not have advanced sound capabilities like the Bose 5 smart soundbar or vizio M-series does.
10. Polk Audio – Best Ultra Slim soundbar with dolby atmos
Explain how Polk Audio Signa S4 a product that is a very ultra slim soundbar with one wireless subwoofer, it does have dolby Atmos, which is its strong point. It is also a great price point and still delivers good sound.
It also has bluetooth, and many connectivity options so connecting to other devices like a dolby atmos enabled headphones will work well. However, it is not a name brand product like samsung or vizio, yet can still connect to VIZIO smart tvs. Theres also different options, such as the S2 and S3 soundbars from Polk Audio.
Polk Audio Signa S4 is an ultra-slim soundbar that comes with a wireless subwoofer, making it a space-saving home theatre setup. It also supports Dolby Atmos, which makes it stand out among other soundbars in its price range.
Polk Audio has multiple connectivity options including Bluetooth, as well as the ability to connect to VIZIO Smart TVs. However, it is not a name brand product like samsung or Vizio – it does not have this level of credibility or brand reputation, but worked great during our tests.
In addition to the Polk Audio Signa S4, there are two other models: the S2 and S3 soundbars. Both of these have the same slim design and connecting options as the S4 model but their capabilities may differ slightly due to their size and speaker configurations.
The Polk Audio Signa S2 is slightly smaller in size but delivers great sound performance while still being affordable.
What I liked:
- Ultra slim design
- Has Dolby atmos 3d surround sound
- Different options S2, S3, and more
- Connectivity options
- Not a reputable name brand like VIZIO and Samsung.
- Subwoofer design felt a bit clunky
11. Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro – Strongest BASS with Dolby atmos
The Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro is the ultimate solution for an immersive home theater experience. It is a top-of-the-line 7.1.4 Channel soundbar with an 8″ Wireless Subwoofer, and 2 Rear Surround Speakers.
It features a host of features, such as two rear surround speakers, a wireless subwoofer, Dolby Atmos, and 3D Surround Sound technology, making it stand out from other soundbars on the market. Get ready to utilize Dolby Surround 7.1 with this speaker setup.
This combination of features allows users to not only hear but also to feel their favorite movies in lifelike surround effects.
Not only does this setup create intense vibrations, but provides high-quality audio for an authentic cinematic feel.
Unfortunately, due to its advanced specifications and capabilities, the Shockwafe Pro comes with a significantly higher price tag than most other soundbars on the market.
What I liked:
- Dolby atmos; 3D surround sound
- Unlike most simulated 2.1 virtual surround soundbars, this one delivers true sound
- 7.1.4 channel set up is superior to 5.1 and 2.1
- The ultimate home theater soundbar system for any smart tv, including VIZIO
- This speaker setup also includes a center channel, which is the channel that faces the listeners in a 5.1 or 7.1 system.
What I didn’t like:
- Expensive price point
- Complicated set up compared to 2.0 and 2.1 channel soundbars
12. Samsung Q-Series 3.1 – The Perfect Mid-Range Marvel
The Samsung Q-Series 3.1 Soundbar is the ideal choice for those who are looking to strike a balance between high-end audio quality and a reasonable price tag.
The 3.1 channel configuration that offers a more immersive audio experience without the need for additional speakers. This makes it a great pick for those who want a superior sound experience without the complexities of a full-blown home theater system.
For those who aren’t quite ready to shell out for the top-tier soundbars but still crave a premium audio experience, the Samsung Q-Series 3.1 is a worthy contender. Its design is sleek and modern, ensuring it complements the aesthetics of your VIZIO TV and the overall ambiance of your living space.
The soundbar boasts a powerful audio output that can elevate your movie nights, binge-watching sessions, or even your favorite Spotify playlists. Its 3.1 channel configuration ensures clear dialogues, a dynamic mid-range, and a punchy bass that doesn’t overwhelm.
What I liked:
- The 3.1 channel configuration offers a rich and immersive audio experience.
- Sleek and modern design that seamlessly fits with any decor.
- Powerful audio output that’s perfect for movies, shows, and music.
- Compact design that’s ideal for both small and large spaces.
- Easy setup and user-friendly interface.
- Offers a premium audio experience without the premium price tag.
What I didn’t like:
- Lacks some of the advanced features found in higher-end models.
- The remote control could be more intuitive.
- While the bass is punchy, it might not satisfy hardcore bass enthusiasts.
13. Sony HT-S350 Soundbar – The All-Rounder for Every Home
The Sony HT-S350 Soundbar is a testament to the fact that you don’t need to splurge to get a top-tier audio experience. Designed for those who want a significant audio upgrade without the hefty price tag, this 2.1-channel soundbar is a game-changer.
The combination of a powerful soundbar and a wireless subwoofer that together deliver a whopping 320W of audio prowess. Whether you’re jamming to your favorite tunes or engrossed in a gripping movie, the sound quality is rich, detailed, and immersive.
One of the standout features is the voice enhancement. This ensures that dialogues are crystal clear, making it perfect for those dramatic movie moments or catching every word of your favorite show.
But what truly sets the Sony HT-S350 apart is the robust wireless subwoofer. It’s not just about the bass; it’s about a deep, room-filling sound that truly elevates your entertainment experience.
What I liked:
- Powerful 320W output ensures top-notch audio quality.
- Elegant design that complements any VIZIO TV and room decor.
- Voice enhancement feature for crystal clear dialogues.
- Versatile connectivity options, including Bluetooth and HDMI ARC.
- Multiple sound modes to cater to different audio preferences.
- Robust wireless subwoofer for a deep and immersive bass experience.
What I didn’t like:
- Lacks a multi-room feature, limiting its versatility in larger homes.
- Doesn’t support advanced audio formats, which might be a deal-breaker for some.
14. Yamaha ATS-2090 – The Smart Soundbar for the Modern Home
When it comes to blending smart features with impeccable audio quality, the Yamaha ATS-2090 stands out as a front-runner. Designed for the tech-savvy homeowner who doesn’t want to compromise on sound, this soundbar-subwoofer duo is a revelation.
What’s the buzz about the Yamaha ATS-2090? It’s the seamless integration of Amazon Alexa. This isn’t just a soundbar; it’s a smart speaker that takes voice commands to the next level.
Connectivity is another strong suit. With options ranging from HDMI ports (including ARC) to Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Bluetooth, you’re spoilt for choice. And for the Spotify enthusiasts, the Spotify Connect feature is a delightful addition.
What I liked:
- Integrated Amazon Alexa for a smart and interactive audio experience.
- Stellar audio quality that punches above its price range.
- Versatile connectivity options catering to modern needs.
- The subwoofer adds depth and dimension to the audio output.
- User-friendly interface with voice commands for added convenience.
What I didn’t like:
- While it boasts many features, it might be overwhelming for non-tech-savvy users.
- The design, though functional, might not appeal to everyone.
What sound bars are the best based on Size of TV?
It does not matter which soundbar you get, but you may feel a more significant audio experience on a 5.1 channel device because larger TVs are typically placed in larger rooms.
For decoration purposes, you may want to choose a soundbar that is smaller in length than your Vizio TV. This will help keep the look of your living room neat and tidy.
Small rooms (115 x 144), might be able to get away wit ha 2.1 channel, but a 3.1 or 5.1 channel is ideal for medium and large rooms. I’d go as far as to say 5.1 channels is ideal.
If you have a larger room, then you may want to opt for a longer soundbar with more channels and features such as Dolby Atmos or DTS:X. These features will provide an immersive audio experience that can fill up even large rooms with sound.
If you have a large TV, then it’s you’ll enjoy having a soundbar with powerful bass capabilities to ensure that all the low-end frequencies are heard clearly.
What is the best soundbar for a VIZIO 55 inch, 65 inch, and 70 inch TV?
Best soundbar for Vizio 55, 65 inch, and 70 inch VIZIO TVs is the VIZIO M-series or the VIZIO elevate models. This is because larger rooms have larger TVs and these two models can adequately handle immersive, home theater quality audio.
If you’re on a budget, it really depends on if you want a rear or not. Vizio soundbars have some of the best prices for the quality they give to home theater setups.
How do I connect a Soundbar to my Vizio TV?
Connecting a soundbar to your Vizio TV is relatively straightforward, depending on the type of cable or connection you choose.
If you have no cables, then you can connect your soundbar via Bluetooth if both devices support it. To do this, simply turn on your device and pair it with your TV using the bluetooth button on your device.
So, how can you set up a soundbar on a VIZIO TV?
- If you want to use an HDMI or optical cable, make sure that the ports match up between the two devices. A
- After this, simply plug one end of the cable into the HDMI port on your soundbar and the other end into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Next, adjust your settings on both devices.
- Once connected, set up CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) so that you can control the volume of your soundbar with your TV remote. This will ensure that all audio is routed through the device for a more immersive experience.
Finally, if you have a wireless subwoofer, make sure to pair it with your soundbar before turning on the power. This will ensure that all audio is routed through both devices for deep bass and an immersive experience. [keyword]
What Soundbars are compatible with Vizio TVs?
If they have HDMI or ARC connections, they should work, but the number of slots available matters.
Many soundbars are designed to be compatible with multiple TV brands, but there may be one or two off-brands that may not work with Vizio models.
To ensure that your soundbar will work with your Vizio TV, make sure to check the compatibility before making a purchase.
Also see: Check our list of the Top Wireless Speakers for Roku and Roku TV.
Additionally, look for features such as HDMI and ARC ports, Bluetooth connectivity, and virtual surround sound capabilities to get the most out of your audio experience.
HDMI and ARC ports (compatibility)
The number of HDMI and ARC ports available on your TV and soundbar can affect the compatibility.
Having more HDMI or ARC ports available allows you to connect multiple devices to your TV, such as a streaming device, gaming console, or Blu-ray player, without having to unplug the soundbar each time.
ARC (Audio Return Channel) is a feature that allows audio to be sent to the soundbar via the HDMI cable and also allows you to control the soundbar’s volume with your TV remote.
This feature is preferred when connecting a soundbar to a Vizio TV as it offers the most convenience. It eliminates the need for an additional audio cable and allows you to control the soundbar volume using the TV remote.
Should I get a subwoofer for my Soundbar for a VIZIO TV?
Adding a subwoofer to a sound system can significantly enhance the overall audio experience, particularly when it comes down to those who really want to feel a deep bass an fully immerse themselves into a show, movie, or even a podcast.
Make sure the soundbars you are considering have a good frequency response. Ideally, you want the bass to go down to 40hz. It would be better if the sub could at least reach 20Hz, but not required for a quality setups.
There is a big difference between being responsive at a particular frequency range and being able to emphasize that range when it matters.
This is also why it’s crucial to also read reviews and check the brands reputation (Vizio, samsung & Boss are all reputable from my experience)
A subwoofer is specifically designed to handle these lower frequencies, producing deep, rich, and powerful bass that can add a new dimension to your listening experience.
How we rated and chose our top picks
Compatiblity and price was a big factor when testing and rating these soundbars. I wanted to make sure that the soundbar is compatible with most Vizio TV models.
First and foremost, we looked at the features offered by each soundbar. We considered both wired and wireless options, as well as 2.0 channel, 2.1, and 5.1 systems.
We also took into account whether or not the soundbar had smart capabilities, as this can greatly enhance the overall viewing experience – this was a big factor in our top choices in addition to price point, and ease-of-use.
We also ensured the number of HDMI and ARC ports available on both devices were adequate. Having more ports available allows you to connect multiple devices without having to unplug the soundbar each time.
We also considered the overall build quality and design of each soundbar. We looked for soundbars that were well-constructed and had a sleek and modern design that would complement any home theater setup.
What makes a VIZIO soundbar unique?
Unlike traditional speakers, VIZIO soundbars are designed to be compact and easy to install, making them ideal for smaller spaces.
They truly are the perfect solution for those looking to upgrade their home theater setup without breaking the bank.
Most come with built-in features such as Bluetooth connectivity and virtual surround sound that can greatly enhance your listening experience.
Depending on the type, most come with subwoofers that can produce deep bass tones that traditional speakers cannot match.
Is it better to have a wired or wireless soundbar?
Wired soundbars have the advantage of providing a reliable, stable connection (far more consistent than a wireless model) This is because you don’t have to worry about any potential connectivity issues.
It’s also important to note: Wired soundbars can offer higher quality audio than wireless soundbars. This is due to wired connections transmitting a better overall signal and will avoid potential interference from other wireless devices.
On the other hand, wireless soundbars offer more flexibility and convenience. They don’t require any additional wires, which makes them easy to set up and move around.
Can I use my existing speakers with a soundbar?
Yes, you can use your existing speakers with a soundbar. Many models come with an audio output that allows you to connect your existing speakers.
Using a receiver: You can connect it to a receiver that can distribute the audio to multiple existing speakers.
This setup also allows you to use the soundbar as a hub for other devices such as Blu-ray players, streaming devices, and more.