Also see: Cursive Name maker to create & generate cool looking names!
Examples of Stylish Names you can Generate
This MediaPeanut custom Nickname font changer will convert text into stylish and weird nicknames. These names will work on any device text works on. This means windows, android, iOS OS are all compatible with the final style of nickname generated.
- You can add spaces, hyphens, and even emojis to your text to make usernames stylish & different looking.
1. Wavy & Cool NickName
- social media apps
- web apps
- your internet browser
- discord nicknames
- online game usernames
- instagram nickname registration
2. Waving person nickname symbol
3. Cool border & frame for nickname
- A unique frame design for nicknames was created by our stylish nickname tool to create a cool and new experience for users.
4. Cool Symbol NickName
This cool font using different sized text, weight, and a heart symbol was created using the stylish nickname tool, but we changed it a bit. This came directly from our tool, but was modified to allow a black heart instead of a red.
5. Nickname with stylish scissors
Best Nickname Styles (FF Nicknames)
- (っ◔◡◔)っ !!
- (◔‸◔ )っ╰⋃╯
- ꧁*｡ﾟPlace text here *｡ﾟ꧂
- ✄┈┈┈┈ -;
- You can to change and adjust the Fancy Username Maker whenever necessary, despite its ability to generate stylish fonts automatically.
- They are often used on social media platforms, as their fancy letters catch the attention of people more than default or standard usernames.
How to change nicknames using Cool Fonts and designs
Simply drag the toolbar down on the bottom right corner of the cool nickname maker, then type your text and choose which name you like the best.
How to make a nickname bold by using the stylish font generator from MediaPeanut
- Highlight the 25th font down in the stylish name generator. Alternatively you can use the iPhone font generator if you’re using the app on your mobile phone.
- Next, copy, then paste this bolded nickname. You have new, bold text changed.
- Another way this can be done is by using a subject line field (hidden) on a iphone. First, Open settings on your device.
- locate messages
- Change ‘show subject field’ option to show on. You can now customize and make your nickname change to bold in messages.
How to Make Small Text using a stylish nickname generator
- First, go to the Cool nickname maker for generating unique names and usernames, and then type in your desired small text letters.
- Locate the small text option. Go to 18 options down from the top.
- Copy, then paste the converted text for iPhone into the box.
- You now have small text, you now have tiny, cool nickname text.
How to Make Big Text for nicknames on mobile using our generator
- First, go to the iPhone cool text generator, then type in your ideal small text
- Navigate to the largest nickname. Its 16 options from the top.
- Paste the text into your chat box.
- You now have Large text with the use of the cool font text generator.
15 of the best Fancy Nickname Styles
You can also see the Pretty Text Generator to make pretty & beautiful words
Cool Typing Styles: How to Add cool names to a profile
- To make the cool text font, type your text, hit “make stylish nicknames”
- Next, copy and paste the new text that has been made.
- The device you are using can help create sentences and paragraphs in lower case, upper case, or capital letters.
- If you need to change the regular font settings on your device, you can do it through the settings menu.
Letters and word the Username Style tool enables:
Known issues with the font generator that makes text look cool
Formatting: Changing Nicknames to look fancy
- Drag the lower right corner of the cool font generator toolbox as far down as you can to determine the font you want to copy and paste.
- You can adjust, tweak, and change the content of this website using the toolbox.
- When you have finished loading and generating fonts, drag the three diagonal lines downward.
Note: If you are looking to go beyond the creation of fonts and decide to begin 2d or 3d modeling, then you can see our review on the top laptops for Autocad here.
What Languages work with the Cool font generator?